Tiny BMS s516 - 150A/750A
Does not include any cables.
Your battery is as good as BMS allows it to be.
- Very small dimensions.
- Flexibility: 4 to 16 cells of any kind, including Li-ion, LiPo, LiFePO4, Li-Titanate and Li-sulfur chemistries
- Current measurement and SOC calculation.
- Firmware updates, new feature releases and improvements for free.
- Bluetooth connection (good for USB replacement).
- Event logs and live data view: easy to debug the system, check what happened and when.
- External contactor support for charger and load.
- External current sensor support up to 750A.
- Faster balancing due to "early balancing", which saves charging time.
- Ignition/enable input. BMS will switch off the output and go to low power mode when no signal on certain pin (if enabled).
- Temperature measurement in multiple points of the battery - for safety, to prevent overheating and charging in cold.
- Series cells: 4 to 16
- Cell voltage: 0.80 to 4.50 V
- Cell balancing: 150 mA, dissipative
- Discharge/Regen current peak: 150 A**
- Discharge/Regen current sustained: 60 A**
- Charge current peak: 100 A**
- Charge current sustained: 30 A**
- Discharge/Charge/Regen current: 750 A*
- Interface: UART (USB / Bluetooth / CAN)
- Up to 64 channel temperature sensors (available in Energus Cell Modules)
* - with external relays and current sensor
** - given that BMS is mounted on cool metal surface.
Windows App: Battery Insider v184.108.40.206.exe Android App: Ebike Analyzer (link to Google Play, 3rd party) Firmware: TinyBMS_Release_Notes.pdf Datasheet: TinyBMS_Datasheet.pdf Quick Start Guide: TinyBMS_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf User Manual: TinyBMS_User_Manual.pdf Communication Protocols: TinyBMS_Communication_Protocols.pdf