Tiny BMS s516 - 30A
Does not include any cables.
- Very small dimensions.
- Flexibility: 4 to 16 cells of any kind, including Li-ion, LiPo, LiFePO4, Li-Titanate and Li-sulfur chemistries
- Current measurement and SOC calculation.
- Firmware updates, new feature releases and improvements for free.
- Bluetooth connection (good for USB replacement).
- Event logs and live data view: easy to debug the system, check what happened and when.
- Faster balancing due to "early balancing", which saves charging time.
- Temperature measurement in multiple points of the battery - for safety, to prevent overheating and charging in cold.
- Series cells: 4 to 16 (6 to 16 for LTO)
- Cell voltage: 0.80 to 4.50 V
- Cell balancing: 150 mA, dissipative
- Discharge/Regen current peak: 60 A
- Discharge/Regen current sustained: 30 A
- Charge current peak: 30 A
- Charge current sustained: 20 A
- Interface: USART (USB / Bluetooth / CAN)
- Up to 64 channel temperature sensors (available in Energus Cell Modules)
Windows App: Battery Insider v22.214.171.124.exe Android App: Ebike Analyzer (link to Google Play, 3rd party) Firmware: TinyBMS_Release_Notes.pdf Datasheet: TinyBMS_Datasheet.pdf Quick Start Guide: TinyBMS_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf User Manual: TinyBMS_User_Manual.pdf Communication Protocols: TinyBMS_Communication_Protocols.pdf